What is March of the Museums?
March of the Museums is a week-long, free, and family-friendly festival of museums!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for March of the Museums 2023! We had so much fun learning and playing with all of you!
Special thanks to all our museums who participated!
- Military Communications & Electronics Museum
- Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Museum
- Murney Tower National Historic Site
- Fort Henry National Historic Site
- Bellevue National Historic Site
- Frontenac County Schools Museum
- Smiths Falls Heritage House Museum (Smiths Falls, ON)
- 1000 Islands History Museum (Gananoque, ON)
- Miller Museum of Geology
- Museum of Health Care at Kingston
- Kingston Frontenac Public Library
- Great Lakes Museum
- Royal Military College Museum
- Mississippi Valley Textile Museum (Almonte, ON)
- Perth Museum (Perth, ON)
- Bath Museum and Information Visitor Centre (Bath, ON)
- Fairfield-Gutzeit House (Bath, ON)
And a BIG thank you to those who joined us for added performances!
- Drumming with Kahwa:tsire Indigenous-Led Child & Family Programs
- Stories & Songs with Grandmother Judi
- Paddling Puppeteers and Soapstone Carving
- 101 Things to Do With Kids Media Raffle
- Improbable Escapes Wonderland: Boardgame Cafe