Princess of Wales’ Own Regiment Military Museum

Armories
PWOR Band early 1900s
Armouries early 1900s

Housed in the architecturally grand limestone Kingston Armouries, this museum traces the history of the Princess of Wales’ Own Regiment from its beginnings in 1863 to the present day.

Due to extensive renovations, the museum will be closed for the next several months.  Our curator is still available for research and collections inquiries through the contact information below.  Stay tuned for updates!

Location: 
100 Montreal Street (in the Armouries)
Hours: 
2016 - closed due to renovations
Admission: 
Donations Accepted
Telephone: 
(613) 541-5010 x5885