Fairfield House & Park

Fairfield House, built in 1793, preserves the bulding skills of the Loyalist settlers who had arrived in 1784.  Visit for a guided tour. The park on the lakeshore is a pleasant picnic area.

Location: 
4574 Bath Rd.,(at Amherstview west of Kingston)
Hours: 
Canada Day through August: Weds to Sun, 11 am - 4:30 pm. Labour Day weekend hours TBA. Or, by appointment.
Admission: 
Admission Charged
Telephone: 
(613) 384-2813 or 389-1907